Client Support Specialist
Traner Smith is in search of TWO highly skilled Client Support Specialists to join our team and help us continue our tradition of unparalleled client and Team-member satisfaction.
As an ideal candidate, you have a track record of delivering an outstanding client experience. You’ve previously managed day-to-day operational activities including project management and administrative processes. You’re a motivated professional with a keen eye for detail who thrives on creating a climate of inclusion, trust, and productivity. Ultimately, you are responsible for continuing the success of our daily business practices — and ushering in a new era of growth at Traner Smith.
This position will work closely with our administrative staff and professional tax team to service clients, collect information, and meet schedule-driven deadlines. The ideal candidate will have excellent phone and communication skills, some accounting or bookkeeping experience (or equivalent education), document preparation, and/or similar office experience. This position is a vital part of our tax process and requires a willingness to work overtime during peak tax deadlines.
Benefits package includes Medical, Dental (available), and Vision (available), 401K with employer match available, PTO plus 7 paid holidays. Traner Smith offers Tuition assistance for employees after 1 year of continued service.
This position will coordinate with our tax staff keeping workflow operations organized, efficient, and smooth. Day to day, you will provide administrative support/assistance to the professional team, which might include making & returning phone calls, organizing workflow schedules, making appointments, following-up on documents and whatever else it takes to help the team be more productive. As such, it is important to be personable, professional, and helpful when working in this position. Your role ultimately will help keep people, projects and processes operating at peak efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage time, meet strict deadlines prioritize and coordinate multiple projects at once, strong ability to be effective under pressure.
- Great communication skills, including active listening, clear articulation and flexibility.
- Proven administrative experience (office/administrative management) with ability to manage daily details with big-picture thinking.
- Experience in a corporate or customer service orientated environment.
- Computer literacy skills including Microsoft suite of products.
- Experience in maintaining and building enriching relationships.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Build rapport with clients by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences, nurture lasting relationships.
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all inquiries regarding appointments, assistance, invoicing, payments, status requests, complaints, and feedback.
Team Work Makes the Dream Work
- Provide support to the accounting team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
- Maintains internal processes that support maximum efficiency and productivity to expedite workflow.
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the workflow priorities are met and best practices are upheld.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as document creation, dictation from client meetings, spreadsheet creation, scanning, faxing.
- Maintenance of filing system
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Research information using available resources to satisfy client inquiries.
- Meet daily personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets by recommending and explaining benefits of additional company services, and seizing opportunities to sell products and services whenever possible
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18 - $24 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Experience level: 1 year
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Application Question(s): Is there anything that you would like us to know about yourself or why you feel you would be a good fit for this position?
- Administrative experience: 1 year (required)
- Client support: 1 year (preferred)
Work location: In person
Traner Smith serves clients in the greater northwest, United States, Canada and on four continents. Our staff have a passion for providing exceptional client service to a diverse client base. Our clients include closely held businesses, middle-market businesses, high net worth individuals spanning construction, real estate, retail, professional services, hospitality, and international entities.
We offer work-life balance, a competitive salary and benefits package which includes paid-time-off, 401k; medical, dental, and vision.